Sunday, May 3, 2009

My Orthodontic Appointment

So we made it through the fire and we are all ok. It came up right behind our house, like 5 feet from the back fence. It was crazy close. So I had my ortho appointment yesterday and I can’t believe how my teeth have changed!! I had like these fangs that looked really bad, and they are coming down like regular teeth. It’s really cool. I don’t really care about my looks as much as some of my friends do, but my teeth really bothered me. They looked really bad, and I wasn’t smiling or I was smiling with my lips instead of my teeth. My teeth were pretty bad. But now they are stating to look better. It’s only been a few months and already the braces have made a huge change. They did bother me just a little when I had them adjusted, but they don’t tighten them, so it just feels like pressure for a few hours. No big.

No comments:

Post a Comment