Sunday, May 3, 2009

Another fire and my braces made it through

Another fire broke out last night on the other side of our house. We kept thinking that it was great that they saved our house, and there’s nothing left to burn around here. But I was wrong, there’s a lot to burn. At midnight the fire burned so close they evacuated us, again. This time 6 houses burned down the street from us. It was really windy and the embers were flying down into our area. It was crazy.

My play was Thursday, Friday and Saturday, and thank goodness we got out so I can still perform my last show. Everyone says our house is fine, so I’m not too worried. Hopefully they’ll let us back in soon.

I really like the play we’re doing. It’s been a lot of fun. Next year I’ll have my braces off for the play if I get cast in it. They really didn’t bother me during the play at all.

I can speak, sing, eat, no problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment